v0.16 - Dragon & dragon lords, item upgrades & more!

Hey guys,

v0.16 is out.

It brings forth quite a few new changes.

- A new summon can be summoned, aptly named: "Training Monk". He likes to train more than a regular monk - has more health, higher defense, higher physical resistance, and heals more frequently. To make sure he wasn't abused to hunt, he has no attacks (can only follow targets) and takes x2 damage against all elements.

- I created a new dragon and dragon lord spawn. Previously the only way to kill a dragon lord was in the dragon lord area in the humanoid section. It's made for mid-levels and my level 40+ sorcerer was able to hunt there without much of an issue using mana shield. I leveled so far from 40 -> 45 there, it averages about 150-200k/hour and is vocational friendly to probably all vocations.

- I adjusted the AI behaviour on dragons and dragon lords - made them a bit slower, and they no longer run when wounded. To compensate for this, their fire and physical damage have been increased slightly.

- I fixed a small map bug that made pushing a loot bag off a certain sqm, impossible, and fixed a couple of small map bugs that had a second door leading into a x1 square hallway that didn't lead anywhere.

- I fixed a small map bug in the GM-only island's house.

- There's a new map quest.

- I adjusted the loot of some monsters (dragon lords, heroes, dragons...)

- I nerfed what NPC Johnny buys a red piece of cloth for (10k -> 5k) considering how easy they were to previously obtain off heroes, and I also re-adjusted heroes loot accordingly.

- I changed the stats on, oh boy, quite a few items: tempest shield (again!), great shield, warrior shield, noble axe, crown armor, crown legs, crown helmet, crown shield, knight armor, knight legs, golden armor, gold ring, dragon scale mail & royal helmet.

- I nerfed bunny slippers regeneration properties severely.

- I nerfed (and slightly buffed) wolf tooth chain as well.

That's it!


Comments